Libertines

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:12 pm

irishscummyman wrote:Image

How stylish is Carl???? :oops: lol!!!
Lizzi

Postby Josie » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:27 pm

I love NME sometimes
Honestly brightens my day
<i>If Carlsberg made bands,Arctic Monkeys would still be better </i>
<b>Time Square Can't shine as bright as you <3 </b>
Josie
Brucey Wayne

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:34 pm

Pete's skinnier than Carl. That's not right.

Who is that dude? That should be me there.

But yeah, this news is great. But what the hell is going to happen to Dirty Pretty Things and Babyshambles and Yeti? That is if they reform the Libertines. "Sorry, guys. You knew this was only temporary right? Gary get your sticks were leaving." -Carlos

Pete just fails to tell the shambs at all, and just stops showing up for gigs.:oops: :milton: Come to think of it, they'll never even notice anything has changed.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby The french way » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:14 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

But yeah, this news is great. But what the hell is going to happen to Dirty Pretty Things and Babyshambles and Yeti? That is if they reform the Libertines. "Sorry, guys. You knew this was only temporary right? Gary get your sticks were leaving." -Carlos

Pete just fails to tell the shambs at all, and just stops showing up for gigs.:oops: :milton: Come to think of it, they'll never even notice anything has changed.

lmao :milton: :milton:

the ex shambles and DTP and Yeti are gonna from another band: "the All Libertines Rejects" :milton:

niiiiiiiiiiiice picture of Carl... OMG i love him even more if that' s possible
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby vicky14 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:17 pm

:milton: :milton: :milton:
"the All Libertines Rejects"
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours

Postby Space Invader » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:54 am

... i almost cried with joy....

lmao
Space Invader

Postby Lizzi » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

I always thought that's how it was.... but hey! I've only got into them not so long ago... might be wrong...
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:48 am

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:

I always thought that's how it was.... but hey! I've only got into them not so long ago... might be wrong...

I suppose you're right. Pete always had a full face though...
I guess it was just him sucking his cheeks in, he looks good.

Pete used to be quite chub. I was actually looking for this picture of Peter riding in a bumper car, and well he's just plain fat, but I can't find it.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby The french way » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:27 am

ouuuuuuuh John! cute when he smiles.

and Pete, ahaaaahh Pete... he looks so fat on the last one! but Carl is gorgeous. CARL I LOVE YOU. That' s when i am a fangirl :milton:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby surrey_casual » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:24 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

i thought gary wasnt doing the reunion, it was gonna be the orginal drummer mr razzcocks right? with the celist bird as well. anyway great news.

but do we really want it? im undecided, i would like the what if scenario!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:00 am

surrey_casual wrote:i thought gary wasnt doing the reunion, it was gonna be the orginal drummer mr razzcocks right? with the celist bird as well. anyway great news.

That would be brilliant! So Gary Powell's out of a job? And what they'd go right back to playing the old stuff? Oooooh, I prefer that anyway. They could release Legs 11?? It would be amazing, I'd like to go to a show and hear bucketshop... oh I'm gonna cry!!

I prefer the older music when the lights go out, so beautiful. I told my mom to play it at my funeral, and she got all serious with me. "Alison, hopefully I wouldn't be around to be at your funeral! Why would you ever say something like that?!?!" pfftt....
AlisonFasheeta

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:32 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:i thought gary wasnt doing the reunion, it was gonna be the orginal drummer mr razzcocks right? with the celist bird as well. anyway great news.

That would be brilliant! So Gary Powell's out of a job? And what they'd go right back to playing the old stuff? Oooooh, I prefer that anyway. They could release Legs 11?? It would be amazing, I'd like to go to a show and hear bucketshop... oh I'm gonna cry!!

I prefer the older music when the lights go out, so beautiful. I told my mom to play it at my funeral, and she got all serious with me. "Alison, hopefully I wouldn't be around to be at your funeral! Why would you ever say something like that?!?!" pfftt....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

i want 'music when the lights go out' played at my funeral as well. lol.

besides that, yes i heard a reunion of the 'original' libs line up is defo on the cards.

mr razzcocks said that the contract with rough trade finishes sometime this year, sooooo the libs music is up for grabs hence why he is gonna release music when the lights go out.

number 1 i think!!!!!!!!

oh yes oh yea
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby vicky14 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:18 pm

'music when the lights go out' is my favorite :wink:
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours

Postby The french way » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:08 pm

vicky14 wrote:'music when the lights go out' is my favorite :wink:

it was my fav song at the beginning, but now it' s what Katie did. and other ones... boys in the band, time for heroes :roll:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:26 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

i want 'music when the lights go out' played at my funeral as well. lol.

besides that, yes i heard a reunion of the 'original' libs line up is defo on the cards.

mr razzcocks said that the contract with rough trade finishes sometime this year, sooooo the libs music is up for grabs hence why he is gonna release music when the lights go out.

number 1 i think!!!!!!!!

oh yes oh yea

So you were fucking serious! That would be fucking amazing!!

That's funny that you want it at your funeral. You want the legs 11 version too? Or it doesn't matter. It's just a great song, I wouldn't want to be at the funeral where it was played though, I wouldn't stop crying no matter who it was. That's why if it's at my own, it's all okay.
AlisonFasheeta

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...