[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Arctic Monkeys Forum Fan Site - Arctic-Monkeys.com • View topic - The Strokes

The Strokes

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby The french way » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:54 am

found these... enjoy, girls. Fangirling is authorized on this thread.

i just had to post these, they' re so funny... and i' m so bored.
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby Lizzi » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:28 pm

Lizzi

Postby The french way » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:24 pm

The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby The french way » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:54 pm

I... I... I can' t find any word. I' m... not shocked, but when I saw that, I was half laughing half crying. And I screamed WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK?
I gotta say that for a few weeks i' m in a Total-Strokes period, and Nikolai' s hair was... i' don' t know, mythical :D

I gotta share this with the world: NIKOLAI' S NEW MOHAWK
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby Lizzi » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:04 pm

Lizzi

Postby alma » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 am

now that we're here, we may as well go too far...
alma
Three figure posting!

Location: pretty shitty place in the middle of nowhere (Bosnia & Herzegovina)

Postby A Favour » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Someone told me that new strokes' album is out now. I was lookin everywhere in internet about it. I just couldn't believe it! I feel so stupid...
A Favour
Lurker

If u like the strokes you'll love the vacation in Ragged mag

Postby pjhardly » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 pm

when are they coming back with a new record??! i have loved them for years and am afraid of them all going on their own solo projects...
pjhardly
Lurker

Previous

Return to Other bands...