[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Arctic Monkeys Forum Fan Site - Arctic-Monkeys.com • View topic - Franz Ferdinand

Franz Ferdinand

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Franz Ferdinand

Postby dorkeemindee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:52 am

Hmm...I can't seem to find the Franz Ferdinand thread anywhere! Hopefully I'm mistaken because I can't believe no one has made this thread yet!!! :shock:
dorkeemindee
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby Exclamation Marc » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:06 am

They've got better lyrics than the common man would think they do. Walk Away and The Fallen are so well written, and I absolutely love their songs. I'm gutted I didn't go for their concert here two months ago.
Exclamation Marc
Brianstorm

Postby dorkeemindee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:17 am

Oh man, you REALLY missed out!!!!! I just went to their concert about three weeks ago for the first time and they are really great live performers! Walk Away is one of my favorites from YCHISMB as well. :D
dorkeemindee

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:04 pm

Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby dorkeemindee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:23 pm

They didn't interest me that much either, I just knew some of their songs that were on the radio...that is, until I went to their concert with my friend and I started listening to more of their songs. That's when I realized they actually bring a lot of personality and style into their music. You should try give them another chance Lmu Wanderer! :)
dorkeemindee

Postby limousine » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 pm

limousine
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby dorkeemindee » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:39 am

dorkeemindee

Postby Makerette (numero uno) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:18 am

Makerette (numero uno)
Lurker

Postby Space Invader » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:05 pm