Matt Willis

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Matt Willis

Postby arctic » Sun May 21, 2006 1:26 am

Right, before any of you cocks satrt going on abouyt busted and all that bollocks, yeah I hated them too.

But after the first two entered firestar and son of dork (or whatever) I thought, what the fucks the last guy gonna do? Some sort of busted thing.

Well, I just saw him on tv and now he is on 4Music : Album Chart show and I think him and his band is quite good. The song is called "up all night" and it's got a def leppard quality to it.

check it out ;)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Sun May 21, 2006 12:20 pm

:lol: roflmao u lik bu$ted :lol:

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby arctic » Sun May 21, 2006 4:18 pm

Lmu Wanderer wrote::lol: roflmao u lik bu$ted :lol:

I think you embarrassed yourself a little :roll:

Read the first line :lol: funny
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby irishscummyman » Sun May 21, 2006 6:22 pm

Its just an average song If you ask me. There was on upside of Busted though, it got kids into guitar music (all be it crap guitar music) at a young age. And Lmu YOUR SIG IS PURE CLASS. AHHHHH, OH, AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,------------------------AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH.
irishscummyman

Postby Josie » Sun May 21, 2006 8:48 pm

haha
my little sister likes that song..
Shes 7.
I know what you mean...But then i saw the video...which is cool because he smokes...cool kid right :roll:
<i>If Carlsberg made bands,Arctic Monkeys would still be better </i>
<b>Time Square Can't shine as bright as you <3 </b>
Josie
Brucey Wayne

Postby arctic » Sun May 21, 2006 9:12 pm

I never said I was a fan or that I loved the song and Matt Willis, I said it wasn't what I expected and to be honest, beat mine, and I bet everyone elses expectations.

Anyway, he is doomed to fail due to the Busted image which hangs over him :lol:
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Sun May 21, 2006 10:42 pm

irishscummyman wrote:And Lmu YOUR SIG IS PURE CLASS. AHHHHH, OH, AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,------------------------AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH,AHHHHH, OH.

Knock yourself out!:

http://boards.ign.com/Family_Guy/b7530/79914475/p2/

arctic wrote:
Lmu Wanderer wrote::lol: roflmao u lik bu$ted :lol:

I think you embarrassed yourself a little :roll:

Read the first line :lol: funny

I was totally taking the piss. Since when have I ever seriously spoken in retard language, and made triangles with laughing faces? 8)
Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby arctic » Tue May 23, 2006 7:39 pm

smelly boy wrote:I was totally taking the piss. Since when have I ever seriously spoken in retard language, and made triangles with laughing faces? 8)

I guessed :lol:

I never realised you made me a special Traingle out of faces either, how imaginative ;)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lizzi » Wed May 24, 2006 1:03 am

Loved Busted, which got me into McFly, which got me into Kaiser Chiefs, which got me into Arctic Monkeys and the lot of indie/rock Brit music...

Love Matt and his song. go on, diss me if you want, i dont care really, ya ain't gonna make me change me mind on him! lol!!

I just hope his tune will beat Gnarls Barkley or however you write that... cos i am freaking tired of Crazy and Matt's got a good song.

I love Matt Willis and his music.
Lizzi

Postby Kiran » Thu May 25, 2006 12:44 pm

MAT willis pffffffffffffffffffffft pleeeeeeeeeeeeease lets not go down that road im :oops: for you mark goddard,but hey if he was your childhood pin-up,then whatver you want :D but what the hell is up with that video not at all sex just him getting rowdy and lairy,and Josie u sid your 7 year old siter like that :shock: this is the sort of media that young childern are xposed to today, matt also knew that the majority of his fans('cept mark) were all gonna be the similar ages of when Busted were around-disgusting
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby Lizzi » Thu May 25, 2006 5:30 pm

Kiran wrote:MAT willis pffffffffffffffffffffft pleeeeeeeeeeeeease lets not go down that road im :oops: for you mark goddard,but hey if he was your childhood pin-up,then whatver you want :D but what the hell is up with that video not at all sex just him getting rowdy and lairy,and Josie u sid your 7 year old siter like that :shock: this is the sort of media that young childern are xposed to today, matt also knew that the majority of his fans('cept mark) were all gonna be the similar ages of when Busted were around-disgusting

erm more like except me! lol!! i ain't 7 either...
Lizzi

Return to Other bands...