HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

Postby A Favour » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Is it 5 july today? It's Nick's birthday. Why i don't see any greetings? Happy Birthday Nick! :wink:
A Favour
Lurker

Postby 7ismyluckynumber » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:26 am

my friends and i went to the bowling alley today and we got the guy at the counter to play happy birthday on the speakers! and i got a bunch of people to sing happy birthday for nick!
half of them had no idea who he even was, but sang anyway, so that's ok. :milton: :milton:
Have I done something to trigger the funny looks and the sniggers?
7ismyluckynumber
Three figure posting!

Postby josefettwalker » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:12 am

hahahhaha :milton: :milton: that's cool...
Happy Birthday to Nick!!
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby StillTakeYouHome505 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:48 am

7ismyluckynumber wrote:my friends and i went to the bowling alley today and we got the guy at the counter to play happy birthday on the speakers! and i got a bunch of people to sing happy birthday for nick!
half of them had no idea who he even was, but sang anyway, so that's ok. :milton: :milton:

genius. why didn't i think to do this for Jamie's birthday? all I managed to do was drag my roommates out to get cupcakes!
I fancy you with a passion. You're a Topshop princess, a rockstar too. You're a fad, you're a fashion and I'm having a job tryin to talk to you.
StillTakeYouHome505
Brianstorm

Postby fidelity » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!! :D
"That Kate Moss stuff in the papers was pretty funny," Alex explained. "She was meant to have rung me mum up and me mum said 'leave my son alone'!"
fidelity
Brianstorm

Return to The Arctic Monkeys