NO to monkeys new look

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

NO to monkeys new look

Postby scummyman » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Is it me or the new scruffy and old man look of arctic monkeys really stinks. Shave those excess hair. Please do us a favor. I am an avid fan of the monkeys and just giving them constructive criticism so that they'll improve and to look like young adults not old hobo.
scummyman
Lurker

Postby irishscummyman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Well Jamie wouldn't look out of place in late 60's Beatles. Might just be a look for the studio. Probably will be gone by the Festivals.
irishscummyman

Postby arctic ana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm

i honestly hope it's gone by the time they come to Split. :/
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby arctic ana » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

during the gig i realised the reason for their long haircuts: headbanging! alex and jamie did it almost the whole time....and it looks kinda cute... :D except when they're blinded by their hair.
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby irishscummyman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 am

arctic ana wrote:during the gig i realised the reason for their long haircuts: headbanging! alex and jamie did it almost the whole time....and it looks kinda cute... :D except when they're blinded by their hair.

Arctic Monkeys = Iron Maiden
irishscummyman

Re: NO to monkeys new look

Postby Rhododendron » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 pm

scummyman wrote:Is it me or the new scruffy and old man look of arctic monkeys really stinks. Shave those excess hair. Please do us a favor. I am an avid fan of the monkeys and just giving them constructive criticism so that they'll improve and to look like young adults not old hobo.
surely more apt 'constructive criticism' would be related to the music rather then their hair?
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505

Return to The Arctic Monkeys